These workshops are designed to help children and adults enhance their emotional resilience and well-being. It is suitable for all kids and adults especially those with signs of stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, anger and general emotional sensitivity. These workshops aim at teaching lifelong skills in managing stressful life events and enhance coping skills. It is based on training children and adults in CBT & ACT based techniques.
Our Mindfulness and Resilience workshop is offered as a 4-week introductory course, or 6-week intermediate course. See below for more information about the workshops.
- Mindfulness skills: being present rather than stuck in the past or worrying about the future
- Addressing uncomfortable thoughts and feelings
- Detangling from negative and unhelpful thoughts in our minds
- Discovering new and helpful ways of thinking and relating to our thoughts
- Learning to let go and accept the things we can’t control
- Making good choices to help us move towards our goals
- Specifying actions to achieve goals in order to develop a meaningful & happy life